Happy New Year! As we sit back and reflect on 2012 and get excited about 2013, we can’t help but be eternally grateful for our huge year and everyone who was a part of it. Just a few of the things we are most proud and thankful for this year are:
- The incredible company we are a part of, Village Real Estate Services, was awarded Inman’s 2012 Most Innovative Brokerage. Brian had the honor of getting to accept the award in San Francisco on Village’s behalf.
- GNAR’s REALTOR of the Year was awarded to Brian.
- REBar Camp in Nashville was the biggest yet.
- Both Brian and Megan had enough sales to be able to potentially earn Gold in this year’s GNAR Awards of Excellence.
- We got so busy, we had to expand our team. Brad joined us and has proven to be a huge asset with his multitude of talents.
- We reached our highest annual volume.
- We were able to give back thousands of dollars to our community and got to meet some incredible people through volunteer work.
- The Nashville market continued to show recovery.
- We had the pleasure of working with so many extremely intelligent, giving, kind hearted clients. Our sellers got to benefit from an appreciating market again and buyers scored with record low interest rates.
- Brian, Brad, and Megan all bought homes.
By continuing to surround ourselves with excellence, we achieved great things. None of us can do it alone.We made a conscious choice to work with people that share in our values and passion for our community. We love our clients and getting to help and watch them reach their home ownership goals is a dream come true for us. The amazing fellow REALTORS, brokers, lending teams, title companies, photographers, insurance and home warranty reps, instructors, home inspectors, contractors, local and national associations, all work their tails off to make what we do possible. We are beyond grateful for you all. It truly does take a village.
*Photo courtesy of Sims Image.